Co-coordinated and co-hosted by the BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTC Institute) and Promega Corporation, the International Forum on Consciousness – Awakened Consciousness and the Evolution of Business, was held on May 5–6, 2016.
The Forum is designed to bring together people from diverse perspectives and professions to facilitate public dialogue regarding complex and challenging issues. This year, our intent was to respond to voices of wisdom and action that call for a shift in the consciousness of organizations that affect the lives of so many and planet Earth. Key among the questions we asked: How does the self-actualized business become a model and advocate for change?
Our sense is that those who joined us left both more knowledgeable and inspired. Comments from participants illustrate the importance of offering this opportunity, as well as deep appreciation for our presenters’ experience and insights:
Diverse perspective relatable to many – excellent… overall, engaging, fascinating, action oriented…
Thank you so much for the wonderful program. The diversity of speakers, viewpoints and topic was really enjoyable and provided great room for thought. It was truly impressive. Wonderful & kudos to the organizers and all the work and thought to create this program.
An amazing experience, potentially life changing (we’ll see…). Really top notch, felt like a series of TED talks, but with the added benefit of in-person interaction and a cohesiveness of topics.
Sound interesting? There are several ways you can learn more about the Forum and get a meaningful taste of what these attendees are describing:
- Visit our web site: http://www.btci.org/consciousness/default.html
- Watch videos of the talks, either off of our site http://www.btci.org/consciousness/videos/default.html OR our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BTCInstitute1
- Check out the blog one of our speakers, Mike Mears (Leadership Speaker Consultant and Author, http://cied.georgetown.edu/team/mike-mears/), wrote about his Forum talk for the Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-mears/want-to-be-a-better-perso_b_10116900.html
If you’re not on our mailing list and would like to be, just let me know (email@example.com) – hopefully, we’ll be offering a program of interest to you in the days ahead!
Latest posts by Promega (see all)
- The Power of Vulnerability - April 30, 2021
- Reflections: King’s College London iGEM 2020, Renervate and Future Prospects - April 14, 2021
- Technical Manuals: A New Look - April 12, 2021