Examine how businesses are evolving and changing the way we think about the world around us at the 2016 International Forum on Consciousness. This year’s theme, Awakened Consciousness and the Evolution of Business, brings together a diverse group of presenters including Chip Conley (Airbnb), Martin Kalungu-Banda (Presencing Institute), Gunnar Lovelac, John Roulac (Nutiva Corporation), Mike Mears (Mears Consulting), Betsy Myers (Center for Women & Business) and Raj Sisodia, Ph.D. (Conscious Capitalism Inc.), among others. The forum will be held May 5–6, 2016, in Madison, Wisconsin. An event schedule, presenter biographies and presentation abstracts are available at https://www.btci.org/.
Each year, the International Forum on Consciousness explores a different—and often challenging—topic related to the exploration of consciousness. Awakened Consciousness and the Evolution of Business is an invitation to envision businesses of the 21st century. The 2016 forum will showcase how today’s business leaders are enriching employees, communities and the health of our planet. Key questions to be addressed include:
- How have business practices historically shaped society?
- What does it mean to awaken to the potential for workplace and broader business practices to transform our view of self, others and society—to focus on purpose and meaning through the work we do?
- What work-based opportunities for personal and professional development contribute most effectively to this shift?
- How does the self-actualized business become a model and advocate for change?
The forum is co-hosted by the BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTC Institute) and Promega Corporation, who are also Platinum sponsors along with Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP, Perkins Coie, Thrive Market and Usona Institute.
Held at the BioPharmaceutical Technology Center on the Promega Campus (5445 East Cheryl Parkway, Fitchburg, WI 53711), the International Forum on Consciousness is open to the general public but limited to 350 participants. Forum registrants have the opportunity to join a presenter for a small group discussion over dinner on Thursday evening, May 5. Registration is now open. For more information or to register, visit: https://www.btci.org/.
Latest posts by Karin Borgh (see all)
- Back for More: Thoughts from 3 Regular Attendees on the International Forum on Consciousness - April 2, 2018
- Announcing: 17th International Forum on Consciousness - March 2, 2018
- Announcing the 13th Annual Wisconsin Stem Cell Symposium - February 2, 2018